One of America’s Classic Civic Institutions since 1912
SerToMa – Service to MankindOUR PURPOSE
We serve by both raising funds for many charitable community organizations, and by helping those in need within our community with direct volunteer efforts.
Our core mission is to improve the quality of life today for those at risk or impacted by hearing loss through education, support, and assistance. Though hearing needs are our core mission, our efforts are centered around any needs arising in our community.
Here are just a few of the agencies with whom we partner to serve our community.
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- UT Speech and Hearing Center
- Blue Santa
- Brown Santa
- Just Because
- Round Rock High School Scholarships
- Play for All Abilities Park
- Project Care Case
- Special Olympics
- Deaf Olympics
- Hope Alliance
- Flying Vikings
- Hero’s Night Out
- St. John’s Food Pantry
- Texas School for the Deaf
- Faith in Action Care Givers – Drive a Senior